NEC Construction Works & Engineering Ltd
The Company was established to utilize the extensive manpower resources available in the UPDF to produce goods and services that contribute to national growth and development. It handles Construction and Engineering works of the Defense Forces, Government departments and the Private sector. Services offered include Construction Works, Architectural works, Civil engineering works, Structural engineering, and Renovation and Estate maintenance.
To provide quality construction services to our clients and contributing to the betterment of the housing needs of Ugandan forces and the construction industry.
Who We Are
NEC Construction Works and Engineering ltd. was incorporated on October 18, 1991 to handle construction and engineering works for the Armed forces, Government Departments and private sectors. with 98% share to NEC and the remaining 2% equally shared by permanet secretaries of ministries of Defence and Finance . The company is fully owned by government but economically managed by professionally qualified Engineers. It was established so as to utilise the extensive manpower resources available in the UPDF to produce goods and services that contribute to national growth and development.
- Committed to provide quality construction services in the atmosphere of mutual trust and respect using our capabilities, talents, and experience
- To impact technical, managerial and service skills to personnel of armed forces so that they can improve their welfare
- Equip forces with skills that can be gainfully used upon retirement
- Construction Works
- Architectural Works.
- Structural Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Works.
- Renovation and maintenance of estate.