Framework contract for supply of batteries for KCCA vehicles and equipment for a period of 18 monthsPUBLISHED -
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the works and supplies indicated above
- The Kampala Capital City Authority invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the works and supplies indicated above
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open Domestic bidding Procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- More information regarding the said activities can be obtainable from the Head Procurement and Disposal Unit at Kampala Capital City Authority (City Hall) and also Solicitation Documents Inspection and issue will take place in PDU Offices 1st floor wing B room 114.
- A complete set of the Bid Documents in English may be acquired by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to Head PDU for the set of documents and payment of UGX 200,000/= to the bank.
The documents should be collected at the address given below in 7(a) from 08:00am to 05:00pm effective 11th August 2020.
- Bids must be delivered and registered by 10.00a.m as per the dates stated above in the table at the address in 7(a).. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives that may choose to attend at 10:30a.m as per the stated dates in the table above at the address below.
The Head of Procurement and Disposal Unit,
Kampala Capital City Authority
P. O. Box 7010 Kampala – Uganda
1st Floor Room B114A
The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|Publish bid notice
|March 13, 2020
|Bid closing date
|August 5, 2020 5:00 pm
|(Within 20 working days from bid closing date)
|Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice
|(Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award)
|(After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice and SG’s approval).).