Bid Notice under Open Domestic BiddingPUBLISHED -
Procurement Reference Number: KCCA/NCONS/20-21/00061
- Kampala Capital City Authority has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Security services for KCCA installations.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below 8(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 200,000/=.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below before 11:00 am on, 21st September 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Fifteen million (15,000,000) (in form of a BANK GUARANTEE). Bid securities must be valid until 22nd April 2021. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 11:30am on 21st September 2020.
- There shall be a pre–bid meeting in Procurement & Disposal Unit Boardroom, 1st Floor, wing B on 4th September 2020 at 11:00 am.
- (a) Documents may be inspected at, issued from and delivered to: Procurement & Disposal Unit, 1st Floor, Wing B Room B114.
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|Publish bid notice||August 24, 2020|
|Bid closing date||September 21, 2020 11:00 am|
|Evaluation process||(Within 20 working days from bid closing date)|
|Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||(Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award)|
|Contract Signature||(After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice and SG’s approval).).|